Relic Tele Line of Bodies
Tinline #2 Pine Tele in Coral pink
Number 2 in the The Rusted Relic “Tinline” series of Thinline style telecaster. The is a 2 piece recycled pine body in a Coral stain showing all the grain and textures. There is no filler on this body. The Hi Gloss clearcoat is just enough to protect the body while leaving all the grooves and waves of the wood.
The recycled steel pickguard is a series of incredible blues, seafoams and pockets of rust, finished in a satin clear coat
Specs: Just about 5 lbs with pickguard and electronics.
Neck fits 2-3/16″ 56mm tele neck- there is smoothed clearcoat on this, pics shows nice fit.
Use a Classic Tele bridge pickup 3.4″ x 3.034″ 21.5 mm spacing for four mounting holes
Ferrules at back 8mm.
Includes matching strap buttons,
Input jack with wire, and matching cover
Bag of stainless steel #4 Screws for pickguard and jack
$399 Canadian Price includes tracked insured shipping and taxes to USA and Canada only
The Tiger Tele
Inspired by the Mr. Scary guitar line, this my version of the Telecaster in the Grooved and burnt style of the Lynch guitar. The pickguard is also grooved and follows the flow of the stripes which are correct copies of the classic ESP adapted to the Tele Body.
Here is Tiger Tele #2 is “The white Tiger” 2 piece pine, burnt grooves with a light white stain showing all the imperfections and patterns of the wood and gloss clearcoated.
- about 1.5mm thick with countersunk holes, 56 mm neck pocket.
- with stainless steel screws
- Body only 3.2lbs. 4.5 lbs with pickguard and electronics.
- Neck fits 2-3/16″ 56mm tele neck- unfinished pocket, pics shows nice fit. with 15-16mm depth
- Use a Classic Tele bridge pickup 3.4″ x 3.034″ 21.5 mm spacing for four mounting holes
- Ferrules at back 8mm.
- Bag of stainless steel #4 Screws for pickguard and jack